Could pricing be any easier? Flat fee, sales tax included, and you get the copyrights. Payment accepted by cash, check or credit card and is due at the time of the session.
- Family, Child, Engagement or Maternity: WeekDAYS: $250 WeekENDS: $300
- Newborns: WeekDAYS: $300 WeekENDS: $350
- Senior Portraits: up to $250-$800 (See senior page for details.)
- Weddings: $300 per hour (See wedding page for details.)
- Business headshots: $150
- If you want a location other than Elmwood Park, Downtown or the Studio, there is a $50 location fee to cover mileage and travel time.
- You can also add a USB or CD of images to to your session for $50. The image resolution on the CD/drive is the same full-resolution that you download from my website. The CD/drive is a convenience (if you don't want to download) or a great gift for the grandparents!
Why are newborns a little more? Simply because newborn sessions, try as I might, generally go a touch over the one hour mark, and there are often, ummm... messes, that I spend time cleaning and backdrops I spend time washing.
As far as weddings go, I give free consultations; I spend time taking down my studio equipment, packing it up, and driving to the required locations; I spend time re-assembling my studio; if necessary, I drive to the locations in advance to preview the setting; I take extra precautions to back up the digital photos; I also spend additional time meeting with the couple again to discuss the finely-tuned details of the day and their vision for it.
Instead of making it complicated and charging mileage or location fees for weddings, it's all included, so the exact total will be known up front. Surprises on the wedding day should only be good ones. Please read over my wedding page to see what the hourly fee includes. I promise it will be worth your time.